Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Finally.

After weeks of excuses...here I go.

So I'm in Boston. Obviously. Enjoying Boco. Enjoying viola. Today was an especially good viola day because I got new strings, which are helping a lot with response and articulation, which has been pissing me off lately (cause my strings were old...)

I love my apartment. I have a really big room with wood floors which is nice for practicing. Luckily I can do almost all of my practicing at home. I really hate practicing at school. First of all, finding a free room can be a challenge. I don't feel like it's private cause there are little windows that people always look in. Also, I somehow always end up next to a musical theater singer which is never fun.

In other news, I started Weight Watchers 5 weeks ago and have since lost 10 pounds. Woo hoo! It's actually a really easy program for me, just monitoring how much food I eat. Probably all of the walking I do here helps too.

It's pretty interesting to see the season change here. It's not that different from Tallahassee except that it is happening now and not in December.

I'm starting to make some friends, but I don't really hang out much. I'm fine with that. I have a competition this Sunday so maybe after that I'll have more time.

Well, there you go. I'll try to update with things of substance from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment