Friday, February 4, 2011

Finally!

Sooooo....I've been super lame about not updating. So now I'm working on posting more. Or ever.

I'm super busy with viola stuff. But I suppose it's always that way. I wish I could get into a better practice routine. I always rush through my technique stuff so that I can move on to stuff that I can actually play in my lesson. But I know that has negative long-term effects.

I finally got my Bose stereo! Now I can actually listen to CDs! My computer CD drive rarely works anymore and it sounds really bad anyway, so this is an awesome upgrade.

In other news, my ceiling is leaky, but I don't want to tell my landlord about it until I clean my room because if someone did come over to fix it, they wouldn't be able to walk though the mountains of crap.

I've also had a serious lapse in Weight Watchers. I was so good last semester! Now I just don't have the energy to track my food anymore. I hate the new PointsPlus system that started about 2 months ago. My tracking has been terrible since then. Once financial aid comes in I will be able to buy healthy food again so I'll try and use that as a goal to getting back on track.

Sorry this is probably the most boring post ever.

1 comment:

  1. I love the ceiling leak bit. true story.

    ummmmm the end.

    ReplyDelete